We are pet friendly in all chalets with the exception of our Deer Nook chalet. We welcome your pets; however we ask that you follow a few simple rules during your visit with us so that we may be able to continue to offer you this convenience.
1) Please notify us upon booking if any pets are traveling with you. There will be a fee of $5.00 + HST per pet per night added to your account.
2) Please see that pets stay off of the furniture at all times, so that others coming after you do not have pet odors and/or hair left behind. If, however, your pet is insistent on “hopping up”, please ensure you cover all furniture and bedding with sheets or blankets brought from home.
3) Ensure that pets are kept on a leash at all times while around the chalets and that they do not wander to neighbouring chalets. Not everyone loves pets; some have a fear while others have pet allergies. We must respect the individuality of all guests.
4) Pets should at no time be left alone in your chalet.
5) We ask that you clean up all deposits left by your pets and drop off in the large dumpster just past the office on the right.
6) Do not allow your pet to bark unnecessarily.
7) Ensure that pets are up to date on flea/tick treatment as well as current with all shots.
If it is obvious that our ‘pet policy’ rules have not been respected and it results in additional cleaning or replacing/repairing of furniture, your credit card will be charged for all incurred costs.
Thank you so much for assisting us in keeping our chalets pet friendly.